Mercedes GLA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Being based in Brussels means that I see a GLA nearly every week, so on a recent two week trip to the UK to take the kids to see their grandparents I expected to see quiet a few now that they've been on sale for some time... but after 14 days I never saw one, which was a surprise as we did a lot of motorway driving from Dover up to Yorkshire, with trips to the local cities etc... there's plenty of A, E and S Class's but no GLA's... where are you all hiding? Maybe we see more over here as we have 7 different types to choose from (GLA 180d/200d/220d & GLA 180/200/250 & AMG 45) but I expected to at least see one on the road...

Edited by: [email protected]

·
Registered
0 Posts
Seems we're a bit more East and West of where your trip took you...
Sounds like you went up through the middle of us all

·
Registered
6 Posts
Been discussed a few times, I do a lot of driving and very rarely see one and as I am due to get mine on the first of September I am looking out for them!
At least one more in Manchester come September!

·
Registered
6 Posts
After a trip from Manchester to Nottingham on Friday I actually saw 5 GLA's and 2 were within about 500 meters!
Must be like buses!.

·
Premium Member
64 Posts
Yep a rare sight, I still turn my head when I see one and I don't do that with many cars. There are 1 or 2 local to me now but that's it.
I expected it to be a big seller, after all for other marques most people are ditching the likes of the A-Class size and moving up into smaller SUV's.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts