Mercedes GLA Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Almost a third of motorists say using a mobile phone behind the wheel is the most annoying habit they witness while driving, yet a shocking 10 per cent admit to doing it, an Auto Express survey has found.

This is the top 10:
Most annoying driving habits
1. Using mobile phone at wheel2. Hogging middle lane on motorway3. Not indicating on roundabouts4. Throwing rubbish out of the window5. Not saying thanks when letting someone in
How does it compare with your list? What's your biggest hate you see on the roads?

·
Registered
55 Posts
1. Poodling along slowly (braking for every slight bend) with a queue of traffic behind, which then tries to overtake in dangerous situations</font> (I live in the country).
2. Throwing rubbish out of the window3. Hogging middle or fast lane on motorway4. Using mobile phone at wheel
5. Not saying thanks when letting someone in
6. Not indicating on roundabouts

·
Registered
0 Posts
I think you 2 have already met on the road somewhere!
Not saying who was at the front of the queue though ;o)

·
Registered
12 Posts
My pet hate for motoring = in Belgium (where I live) the national hobby is to never indicate... never on roundabouts, side roads, motorways, etc... basically it's all left up to intuition and telepathy... so I upset everything by being very British and indicate at all the right places...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts