Mercedes GLA Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All, im new to the forum as i just got my GLA45 AMG this week

I was wondering if anyone knows if its possible to unlock the DVD so video in motion is possible? ive seen this is possible on other MB models from reading the forums, if you go into the engineering menu but i cant find anything relating to the GLA?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Congrats on you 45 amazing car the vim is hardware it is on the CLA forums... but car plays dvds fine plus the car is for driving, easy mods are the foot rest pedal and door pins both around £36 gives the car a nicer look inside... so what is your colour... MG or Black not seen another since I got mine in Aug 14very rare the GLA 45 but plenty of A45's that I pass in my company cars E and S Class... slum machines lol

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have it in jupiter red, i havnt seen another around as of yet

ive seen the foot rest and door pin mods which i will probably get, also i was going to ask if anyone had a replica rear aerofoli spoiler fitted? MB quoting me 3k plus fitting to have it fitted now

the VIM thing was just so the missus and kid can watch it on long journeys ect

·
Registered
0 Posts
you can get the parts for around £1000 your rear spoiler has to come off... Kunzman from Germany do a kit and other stuff aswell... not seen a 45car in red... drive it as recommended for the first 1000 miles..then you can fly in manual mode it is a stealth machine.. believe it or not when utilising full power and plus ;) just fitted a dash cam to mine...

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I bought an ex-demo car with a couple thousands miles on it already so got a nice discount and no need to run it in
ref the spoiler, the salesman told me about one of his customers had a replica spoiler fitted to the existing spoiler that looked mint, still waiting for him to get back to me about where he had it done so was just wondering if anyone else had the same?hows your dash cam? is it just for security or posting nice videos on youtube?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
GLA UK 45 said:
easy mods are the foot rest pedal and door pins both around £36 gives the car a nicer look inside...
Where did you get the foot rest from? ive seen on ebay for £33 but shipping from Australia? look nice though, as do the door pins

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
that looks sweet, think I may have to place an order...
my insurance actually came down quite a bit on the GLA which I was quite surprised about so came as an added bonus lol. cam looks is a good idea and looks like its fitted nicely but not sure I could be assed to do it lol

·
Registered
0 Posts
simple two covers to remove and the hardwire kit from passenger side up side remove side cover spring easily cable up the A piller remove badge air bag prise up and pull up towards window cable up to headliner and push in to centre of window... put on dash cam mount sorted.The fuse box in passenger footwell pull back carpet press release lever for fuse box. find a fuse for acc or live ... add a fuse is easy way to do... hardwire black to earth and crimp red of hardwire kit to the addon fuse red insert 2 am Grey fuse with 5 amp oem ... press into fuse box... Any help needed let me know

1 - 10 of 10 Posts