Mercedes GLA Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning! First post here by US purchaser of a Mountain Grey Metallic GLA250 4Matic with Sport Package, Bi-Xenons, Premium Package, Multimedia Package and satin brown poplar wood interior trim. Two accessories I would have ordered had they been available are a wired trailer hitch and rubber floor mats. Why they don't offer rubber floor mats in the configurator or in the dealerships is a mystery to me. I'm sure M-B and a variety of aftermarket companies, like WeatherTech, they will eventually bring them out but ski season is nearlyhereso the matswould be nice to have now. Has anyone fitted a trailer hitch?

·
Registered
55 Posts
I saw all the rubber mats and boot tray etc. fitted to a display GLA in Exeter this weekend, so I know these are all now available in the UK :)

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the reply tigger. In the US, a tow bar is a device that attaches to the front of a vehicle that is being towed by another vehicle, so I would not have searched those terms. I believe I was the first person to take delivery of a new GLA at my local dealership (Sun Motors) on Oct 1, having ordered the car from the factory around the beginning of Sep.Thanks again, I'll check out the thread you referenced.Cheers!Ned

·
Registered
0 Posts
Hello Ned.
I am another buyer from the US and actually also bought a Mountain Gray GLA, so congratulations on your good taste :)

Did you ever find all weather mats for your GLA? If so, can you please share with me the info and if you are satisfied with what you got?

Thanks.

Willie

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Willie-Yes I did. WeatherTech now makes fitted floor mats, and I bought a full set for the GLA. They fit perfectly and look great. http://www.weathertech.com/Still no trailer hitch for the GLAthat I can find in the US.Ned

1 - 6 of 6 Posts