Mercedes GLA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This message has started popping up on my two month old Gla. It goes when i press ok but always returns when i restart the car. Any ideas?

·
Registered
55 Posts
This message has started popping up on my two month old Gla. It goes when i press ok but always returns when i restart the car. Any ideas?
I would imagine that it stems from losing a mobile phone signal, but if your car is still under warranty, why on earth aren't you asking your dealer about it?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, I've had the same issue, it's nothing to do with your mobiles signal, to correct it needs to be corrected by an updated software by dealership. Guess by now, you know you can temporarily remove this each journey by pressing ok on steering wheel.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I would imagine that it stems from losing a mobile phone signal, but if your car is still under warranty, why on earth aren't you asking your dealer about it?
If anything like my dealership its easier to ask here than take a day off work and make an appointment with them.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Birmo

Hi All,
I'm new to the site but I think I can help with the issue SOS inoperative as I had the same problem.It needs a software update which is supplied by your dealer.They told me it takes about an hour to update.Since then - happy days ! Hope this helps.

Birmo

1 - 6 of 6 Posts