Mercedes GLA Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I wonder if anyone could help, I recently fell into my fuel cap when filling up my GLA and it snapped from the plastic hinge. Does anyone know what the plastic unit covering the fuel cap with the plastic hinge is called or the parts number? I have searched all sorts with no joy, the parts number on the inside just brings up the actual flap and not the whole unit? Also does anyone have any idea how easy it would be to replace?
Car specification - Mercedes GLA, 18 plate 1.6 petrol sport
Many thanks
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.