Mercedes GLA Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is the only way to skip forward or go back a track when listening to media (eg album or play list from your phone via Bluetooth) to call up the media screen and go forward from there? Is there no way of simply hitting a button on the steering wheel to do this? (I appreciate you can manage the screens from the steering wheel controls, but was hoping I would not have to go through all that and would be able to just hit a button and concentrate on driving!).

·
Registered
7 Posts
You can swip left and right on the central console control pad. It’s a bit fiddly.

Is the only way to skip forward or go back a track when listening to media (eg album or play list from your phone via Bluetooth) to call up the media screen and go forward from there? Is there no way of simply hitting a button on the steering wheel to do this? (I appreciate you can manage the screens from the steering wheel controls, but was hoping I would not have to go through all that and would be able to just hit a button and concentrate on driving!).
using the right touch button on the steering wheel, you can swipe down whilehovering over media and then swipe right.From that point on you can just click the touch button to forward or swipe left to go back.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts