Mercedes GLA Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am sad because i picked up my new Edition 1 end of october and only drove it forfive days before the snow started falling. I put almost 1200kms on it but still not done my break in period. So now it sits in the garage under wraps waiting for spring. Let me tell you this is going to be one long winter for me.

·
Premium Member
64 Posts
Your car looks great but its such a shame to keep it wrapped up during winter. Does it get really bad where you are?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok so its Christmas time and we are having some good weather, streets are wet but drivable with the stock summer tires. Yes I have'nt bought winter tires for it yet.So I have been managing the desire to drive GLA but now with another 400 kms on it and approaching 1500kms I'm starting to give it a bit more throttle and can't get enough!!Started snowing again and I will definatly have to get some winters on there because i don't think i will be able to wait for summer. I LOVE THIS CAR!!!</font>Had some fun with traction control off.
</font>

·
Registered
55 Posts
Very pleased to see that you've taken the wraps off. It's snowing here too. We're expecting about 6" of snow by the morning so I'll be out early in the GLA :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts