Mercedes GLA Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi do reversing sensors come as standard with the reversing camera or are front and rear sensors part of a pack?

·
Registered
10 Posts
MercuryMan said:
What the rear camera quality like?
Cheers
Excellent, but then again it helps that the camera only pops out when you reverse so this way no muck gets on the lens.

BTW there is an option to turn off this feature and leave the camera out, works better when it pops out in reverse.

·
Registered
55 Posts
If you read what the different coloured lines are for on the camera's display, it can be really helpful when you have to park in a very tight spot with a car load of people and steamed up or dirty windows.

·
Premium Member
64 Posts
BasilD said:
MercuryMan said:
Cheers
Excellent, but then again it helps that the camera only pops out when you reverse so this way no muck gets on the lens.

BTW there is an option to turn off this feature and leave the camera out, works better when it pops out in reverse.
Is there any advantage to leaving it out all the time? Can you use it for anything else?

·
Registered
10 Posts
350Mat said:
BasilD said:
MercuryMan said:
Cheers

Is there any advantage to leaving it out all the time? Can you use it for anything else?
Not that I could see. You are better off leaving it alone to pop out when in reverse as the lens stays clean.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Who needs a rear camera and rear sensors anyways? I'd rather be certain with my own eyes and see through my mirrors, but that's just my preference. More electronics more problems.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts