Mercedes GLA Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
I looked for this too but it would seem (to me) that this relates to the 'optional extra' that sees cameras fitted all around the car e.g. so that you can see what's coming when you nose out at junctions. I don't remember seeing this option when ordering the car, but there you go.

·
Registered
8 Posts
It strikes me that the options list isn't actually an options list; you either have the complete package or nothing.
When I was selecting my options, I only wanted the leather with black/red perforations and the panoramic roof.. but I had to have the complete packages of which they were constituent parts... which increases the cost.
I got the reversing camera... it takes some getting used to.. I still find myself reversing the old fashioned way!

·
Registered
55 Posts
I felt the same way about the packages idea when I first enquired about the car, as I am used to ticking individual boxes on the MB order form. However, when I studied what you actually get in each package, compared to the very high prices that MB used to charge for individual extras, I realised that they are actually quite a bargain. I'm not kidding - I used to pay a small fortune for a nice collection of MB extras!

...oh, and isn't the reversing camera a standard feature?

Edited by: roytheboy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts