Mercedes GLA Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Soooo ive been reading reviews on the GLA45 and i see it has a 'race start' feature apparently? but try as i might i cant get it to engage on mine, anybody else got it to work? im not sure if this feature is on any other model.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ok so I finally got it to engage upto the point where it says depress accelerator but as soon as I touch it the race start is cancelled? no clue what im doing wrong

·
Registered
0 Posts
Hey
You need to be more aggressive. Push the throttle to the ground while you push the break. You canthesitate. You will get a feel for it after a while.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Had the same problem, finally figured out that you cant just apply the throttle you have to mash the gas!!Also figured out if your low fuel light is on it wont let you do it either.

·
Registered
0 Posts
ok so ive figured out as well that if your In manual mode and are in sport handling mode you can pull up to the lights pull and hold both paddles get race start pull right paddle to confirm (all this with your foot on the brake) that there is no time limit to push throttle.so you can wait for quit a long time for the light to change before you hammer the gas to get it to rev before you launch.Basically what i am saying is you dont have to stop and fumble around pushing buttons while watching the lights to get the race start set up.
OH YEAH, it works great and it is AWESOME! Nothing like being put back in your seat by a little four cylinder..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts