Mercedes GLA Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new here, will pick mine up on the 28th March, I am a Mercedes fan, I have had several types.
This is my first 4x4 so hopefully I will enjoy it and also the refinements of the Mercedes.

I have the the GLA 220 CDI 4Matic prem plus and night package, in cirrus white.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Picked mine up on the 19th! GLA220 AMGLINE PREM+CDI 4MATIC. DVLA have categorised it as an estate car.... It's in a gun metal grey and apparently, the first one like this in the UK. It's definitely the only one in Suffolk that's not a demo. I got a number plate ending in GLA and calls to local dealership are saying that they saw the demo model! How very dare they:)
Drives wonderfully. My neighbours must think I am so sad as I spent all of, well, most of two days studying the manual! The only thing I can't seem to master is the park assist yet!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Looking around re gap insurance and of course, as with everything else, there are different levels of cover available so it pays to investigate and compare.... Something I have to admit, I did not! What's that saying? A fool and his money....

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I now have the GLA, it is great, I love it !
I went for the Cirrus white, maybe not the best choice for cleaning but hey I like cleaning it.....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts