Mercedes GLA Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I first started looking at buying my gla I looked to find owners review on the 2 most common sites parkers and what car.I couldn't believe there was only 1 review.come on let us all post our reviews so any prospective buyers can read some real reviews based on more than just a 30min drive and tyre kick.I'll be doing mine as soon as it arrives.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Well, actually, one slates the fact that the car's delivery was delayed, and the other reports vibrations, an ugly infotainment system and poor DAB reception. Hardly a well rounded or comprehensive review in either case. For the record (in case a prospective owner is reading), my delivery was delayed, but it was made very clear to me from the first sales chat that the dates were not fixed and liable to change, so it was not in any way a major issue for me. I have no rattles, I rarely use the DAB radio, and have no issue with the design of the cockpit. I do think it's a good idea to post reviews though, so I will try and find time to do so.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well said.how long was your delivery.I was originally told 10 weeks but a couple of days after I placed my order they said it would be 14 weeks but could be brought forward in the new year.

·
Registered
55 Posts
According to the paperwork, I ordered my GLA on 31 May and it was ready for me to pick up on 30 September. So four months then. The car was delayed for two weeks due to a stoppage on the line that was not explained any further, however, as I said, the salesman was very clear about the fact that the GLA was a new car so the dates might change.

If I get any serious issues with the car, I will be the first to complain, but so far I'm lovin' it, and how fast, comfortable and economical it is. But mainly the comfort. My only minor gripes are that the turning circle is not as good as my previous C-Class, vision over the shoulder is quite limited, and the intelligent headlight units switch off full beam at the very speed that I negotiate tight corners on narrow unlit roads. Apart from that I'm very pleased that I went with the GLA 250. Very pleased.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
still nobody from this forum has taken time to do a review on parkers or what car.come on all.i will do one as soon as ive had my gla for a couple of week.which will still be in about a months time

·
Registered
0 Posts
after driving various Mercedes new in the last 3 years company carsC. E. and S class verisonsthe cabin was a joy to be in, sat nav is good, quality material, I purchased the gla for the family, great car with no problems... yes the adaptive headlights will on auto setting with main beam set on auto will go off at a certain speed, less than 30 mph, same for the C E and S class but on manual work fine.It is after all a new car on market, which made my mind up after comparing the rest of the competition.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
GLA UK 45 said:
after driving various Mercedes new in the last 3 years company carsC. E. and S class verisonsthe cabin was a joy to be in, sat nav is good, quality material, I purchased the gla for the family, great car with no problems... yes the adaptive headlights will on auto setting with main beam set on auto will go off at a certain speed, less than 30 mph, same for the C E and S class but on manual work fine.It is after all a new car on market, which made my mind up after comparing the rest of the competition.
cheers mate

1 - 11 of 11 Posts