Mercedes GLA Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI , ordered 200 cdi 4 matic sport on 20th Jan, and will collect it on Tuesday 10 March. Never owned a Mercedes, I haven't even driven one! looking forward to getting it.

·
Premium Member
64 Posts
Welcome to the forums, I hope you enjoy it. Please do come back tomorrow once you've picked it up and let us know what you think. Look forward to seeing some pictures too.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Here is picture of new car which was picked up on Tuesday. This is first Mercedes I have had and when I picked it up it was the first time I'd had driven one so a bit apprehensive that I'd spent money on a car that I hadn't driven.
Well i wasn't disappointed, I had a six hour drive to get home and found it a lot more comfortable than the VW Tiguan, cabin feels spaceus and controls good to use. I used Eco setting on the way home and it returned 52.9 mostly motorway driving then down to 49.9 when I reached home which I was very pleased with for a new car. Sport mode gives car a boost if you want that.
My boot liner for the Tiguan fitted exactly in the boot of GLA so pleased with that.

So very happy with it.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Always good to see a GLA photo'd in real life. And what a good looking car it is. Enjoy!
Mine's being built tomorrow and should be here by the end of the month... seeing this just whets the appetite even more.
Edited by: Pip

·
Registered
0 Posts
Hi mate do you know if your car came with the newer cleaner more economical engine fitted so lower road tax.Think it may say in your log book

1 - 17 of 17 Posts