Mercedes GLA Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mountain Grey AMG Line Prem Plus 220 CDI 4matic, with command, memory pack, HK surround, Night pack. 3-4 weeks to go according to dealer.....counting the seconds, I no see what its like to be a snail! everything has slowed down!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I know what you mean. I felt I was wishing my life away! Had mine a month now - where did that month go..Still love it and still discovering things it can do (found it could display my text messages yesterday)

·
Registered
0 Posts
You want slow!!! In North America it is supposed to be available in the Fall. No idea if that mean first delivery in the Fall, beginning or end, and when does ordering start. Also no pricing available. Same situation for the Q3, booth being 2015 models.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I take that back then @Quandry, however in my defence, I think no matter how long you have to wait it always seems longer than it actually is! It's a shame production can't be rolled out simultaneously and globally, but we all know this is not the cost effective or most viable option!!! I'm sure it'll all be worth it for all those waiting.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It comes with run flats! Not entirely sure whether I'll keep them. Had similar on my BMW Mini, replaced with standard tyre only to see improved handling and significantly reduced road noise levels.
They are the 19" wheels by the way.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts