Mercedes GLA Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Totally love my GLA. Black with grey leather interior. 4matic. Drives like a dream. I've not seen another yet! Feel very special in it. AmaZing.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Welcome Kevin :) Make the most of the special feeling, as I suspect that the GLA will soon become so popular that you'll wonder which car is yours in a car park!

I drove someone else's car this week, whilst following my other-half in our GLA. It does look rather fabulous with the unique lighting shapes (if you have the appropriate lighting package). And when in front, looking in the mirror, the windows look very dark, the day-time running lights look cool, and overall it looks both menacing and pretty, if that is possible.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Roy, are you back from Turkey already??
Yes, the car does have an aggressive stance on the road.. I like it!
Oops, manners; Welcome Kevin!
A Black car eh? I hope you have some spare Sundays to <strike>polish</strike>wax your pride and joy.

·
Premium Member
64 Posts
Welcome along Kevin!
If its anything like the last black car I had you'll be washing it more than just Sundays!

·
Premium Member
64 Posts
Kevin said:
Totally love my GLA. Black with grey leather interior. 4matic. Drives like a dream. I've not seen another yet! Feel very special in it. AmaZing.
Welcome to the forums. There is another one local to me (in white) but other than that I don't see any at all.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.