Mercedes GLA Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I will be picking up my GLA 220D AMG Line in South Seas Blue on Tuesday.

My previous car was C Class 220D AMG Sport Plus.

I'm excited but also a little worried after reading all the issues people are having/have had with their GLA's. My fingers are firmly crossed hoping I get a decent one. Bearing in mind that mine is 8 months old 馃槙

Steve

Registered
I don't think you need to worry.
Whilst several people, myself included, have experienced problems, none seem to be widespread.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you BULB.

Still my fingers are crossed and I'm really looking forward to getting my hands on this little beast 馃槃

Registered
Also consider that forums are full of faults and often very little good things are mentioned. It can be off putting sometimes!

Registered
23stevet....I wouldn't worry too much about others comments. I was obsessed with the reviews whilst waiting 3 months for my GLA200 to arrive and haven't encountered any major problems. If anything, the main problem I encountered (burning smell & smoke) was toned down as I didn't get too worried after reading how other people had the same problem which turned out to be nothing to worry about. It's a car at the end of the day so I'm sure there's no manufacturer out there that has zero defects. Anyway, Good luck with your new purchase and I hope you enjoy it 馃榾

Still glad I purchased mine.

Only advice I'd give is don't rely on the mpg as per the book...but again, that's prob the same as most, if not all other manufacturers.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts