Mercedes GLA Forums banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
I’ve got iPhone, but although it has wires less charging, Apple car play is wired unfortunately. I think there’s only one type of MB that is wireless Android Auto or Car play.

·
Registered
16 Posts
3.5 weeks and 1,500 miles in....loving it, having a wall box fitted next weekend and I can just about make it to the office on electric only so 2 charges a day and no petrol is a possibility (25 miles each way).
Much more comfortable and refined than I expected and electric only is fine at motorway speeds which I didn't expect either. Have started to notice a fair bit of wind noise driver side at higher speeds so might need to get the door/window seals checked there, everything else faultless.
Materials on the whole are very nice and much better than on my Volvo previously.
Great car.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Amazing. Really pleased you like it. If I could charge at home, that’d make a huge difference. But at the moment living in an apartment I can’t. However, I’ve discovered a local charger that is free and not many know it’s there, so I can go for a walk in the park, have a conference call etc or a coffee once a week while it charges and that sees me for around town driving. Longer work trips are obviously mostly petrol but I don’t really have a commute as I work from home.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Sounds perfect mate, free charging will make a big difference, we just looked at tariffs and changing our contract with the supplier and that helps a fair bit. The bigger issue I have is the return leg as charging at work will mean airport rates so not much cheaper than petrol I imagine (probably a fiver a day to get the charge to get home, but only 75p roughly to charge overnight for the office leg).

·
Registered
16 Posts
Been a little bit of a delay with the chargers being installed at work, but the home charger works great and I get to work on electric only each day after a timed charge early hours each day on cheaper tariffs.

I have also found that the items that were being cut out due to chip shortages are still included.... I actually do have wireless charging etc despite them stating that I wouldn't....bonus 🙂

Happy New Year everyone! 🎉

21 - 25 of 25 Posts