Mercedes GLA Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Three weeks into new ownership and so far so good. I had ordered a 2WD but it came as a four wheel drive 4matic and they decided to just let me have it. Jackpot!
Any way, like others, I was surprised at no DAB radio but I had a C class coupe before this and tbh the Dab was worse than useless. I returned the car but was told that it was a "known issue". Not very impressed! So I can live without it just surprised at its omission.
Also, looking on the media interface, it offers an SD card interface. Now correct me if I am wrong, but the Becker SD card is in the only slot i can find. Or am i missing something!
The last thing is the flashy interior ambient light system. Does anyone actually use or care about this feature?

·
Premium Member
64 Posts
Welcome along, the DAB is a strange one but discussed a lot here. Strange because it used to be included but then got removed by MB!

Personally I like the interior lighting ;)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Cheers for that. Yeah the bonny lights do grow on you.
Any thoughts on the SD card issue?
I'm pretty sure that is the only SD Card reader and yes the Becker map Pilot uses this slot.

Remember you do have a USB slot in the centre armrest which I use to plug my Iphone into and run Spotify

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm pretty sure the SD unit is advertised for the sat nav really. Just buy a mini usb stick and move all your music onto that (if that's what you're wanting to do?)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all
We picked up our GLA 4matic yesterday. So far so good!

Ive been reading all your posts about various topics, watching lots of YouTube vids, reading the online Merck-candies and virtual manuals etc...

The one thing I cannot workout how to do is change the 12 colours of the Ambient Light settings (part of the Premium Pack).

Help me please... I'm sure one of you knows how to do this.

Thanks
N&S

·
Registered
55 Posts
Twelve colours ... blimey, that's a new feature and a half! That said, even if I had twelve colours at my disposal, I'd still set it to the red that it is in my 2014 car.

·
Premium Member
64 Posts
Twelve colours ... blimey, that's a new feature and a half! That said, even if I had twelve colours at my disposal, I'd still set it to the red that it is in my 2014 car.
You don't fancy a different colour each month of the year then? :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts