Mercedes GLA Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just put in an order for the GLA 180 urban edition so im looking forward to getting it at the end of the month. After reading the forum I bought the sat nav card for £39. So happy days and thanks for the great reading

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi @Alistair,

Just seen your post and wondered if you had ordered it brand spanking new? I ordered one through work yesterday and was trying to work out the lead time on it as I've read elsewhere that its likely to take about 3-4 months... 4 months is a long time to wait :-/

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes I've ordered a brand spanking new one and I was told it was being built now and it will be here at the end of the month. Unless of course they were lying ?? :frown2:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Tom I got a call from the dealership your right the delay is until Nov/Dec but I got a free upgrade so I get a GLA 200 Sport next week

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm back I got rid of my GLA 200 a couple of months ago and went with the new A Class and I've had nothing but problems with breakdowns and software issues, so I've ordered a new GLA 180 AMG in black it should be here Monday if not Wednesday.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts