Mercedes GLA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks, I'm new to this forum and excited to share and see what I can learn from other GLA owners. Recently got a 2017 GLA250 4Matic Kryptonite Green Metallic. It comes with the AMG bodystyling, and the Night Package which is window frame/beltline as well as exterior mirrors and lamella inlay in black. To include roof rails in black. Unfortunately no hood liner or hood struts. However, my husband got a CLA hood line with the retainer clip and using the existing holes on my car was able to fit it perfectly well. He then covered up the non-matching holes the liner brought so the hood green color won't show. For the hood struts my husband purchase a set of hood struts engineered especially for GLA250 from Russian vendor. Installation was very easy took about 15 minutes no drilling at all. Hood struts works perfectly with the hood. Next project is installing the mud flaps. Online MB dealer my husband ordered from simply worked around the catalog system. Because if you try ordering straight with vin number system will say not available due to AMG bodystyle. Once the arrive and are installed I'll provide some pictures to share. For now here are some pictures to share of my GLA250 with hood liner and struts.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts