Mercedes GLA Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. I put in my order for a GLA45 AMG in Mountain Grey, with the Night Package and all the trimmings last month. Thought I would join this forum to share in my excitement!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Congratulations!! I have also put an order for GLA 45 AMG in mountain gray with night pack, scheduled to delivery March 2015 (My choice to avoid the swedish winter!). Definitely the best colour
Edited by: fatalus

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Maybe I should have done the same. I'm in Germany but have to now she'll out for winter tyres on those 20 inch alloys!

·
Registered
0 Posts
I wil definitely buy 19 inches for winter tyres, 20 inches with winter tyres is expensive and too much for winter use.

·
Registered
0 Posts
I've ordered 250 4M in Poland at April and still awaiting for delivery. News is that car will be in production line at the end this month.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Mine has pretty much cost bang on £50k, but I would imagine the A45 would be available in a similar spec for around £45k, although I believe the GLA has a few extra features.

·
Registered
0 Posts
I ordered my car in the US September 13, 2014. It has the sport package. No sunroof. My dealer tells me the production code turned to red October 16, 2014 in production. It had an estimated production date of 10/3d/14. Does anybody know what this means as far as delivery time?Thank you for any information. I am new to this site today.</font>

·
Registered
8 Posts
I ordered my GLA 45 in August with an initial delivery date of 27th November. This came forward to 20th October, then 27th October, then 7th November before actually arriving on 5th.
..... so I can only assume that your date means it's slipped...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts