Mercedes GLA Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Welcome and enjoy the car! Waiting for pics and impressions :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
..... yes, it is very impressive.
.... are you managing to keep it below 4,500rpm/84mph.... I am.. just.
I passed on the sports exhaust; I like the fact that most people have no idea what I am driving

·
Registered
0 Posts
I have now reached 1200 miles and whilst I did "push the envelope" a little, pretty much stayed within the guidelines. Still wont give it full beans until around 1500 plus, just keep raising the limit a little each time. Having run and rebuilt a few classic cars in my time, I know all about the running in process!
The fact that most people haven't got a clue what it is was a real plus for me, until that is you get the chance to use "some" of the potential and leave them standing!Still working my way through the manual and discovering all the little features and gismo's, all a bit weird as I have had various models of Merc's continuously since 1998 and yet I still find buttons and features I didn't know it had. The Command on-line is awesome, but so much in it.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Adaptive headlights ILS are so impressive on dark country lanes and motorway... just put in matching footrest which I got from ebay... speed camera Personal POI work great on the command...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts