Mercedes GLA Forums banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
When did they tell you it’s on hold. My dealership told me that they are being allocated at a fair pace. I ordered mine in February 22 still waiting fir an allocation.

·
Registered
2 Posts
When did they tell you it’s on hold. My dealership told me that they are being allocated at a fair pace. I ordered mine in February 22 still waiting fir an allocation.
I was told in March it was on hold, I ring them once a fortnight, otherwise I wouldn’t get an update, and each time I’m told it’s still on hold, so frustrating.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Ordered my new GLA in Nov 2021, still waiting for it, all the Dealership can say is it’s on hold, shocking customer service!
Hope you have better luck than I did because I was told by Mercedes UK that they will no longer make the GLA 180 that I ordered a year ago, and I missed the call with the dealer which I guess he wanted to confirm. So I've moved away from this mark and gone to VW as I'm told they bought up a load of the semiconductors prior to the pandemic and I will order the new Tiguan Allspace R-line. Mercedes is a mark I won't be returning to anytime soon and I told them that as they don't value long-standing customers. I suggest you check with Merc UK and not the dealer as to whether your car is being built and if you go on their site you will see mainy hybrids or electric is being offered.

Good luck and I hope you get your car

·
Registered
3 Posts
If you are waiting for a GLA 180 AMG line spec, forget it as I was told by Merc UK this morning that they have discontinued this model and letters will go out shortly, so after a year of waiting, Merc in my estimation is one of the worst for customer service.

·
Registered
7 Posts
If you are waiting for a GLA 180 AMG line spec, forget it as I was told by Merc UK this morning that they have discontinued this model and letters will go out shortly, so after a year of waiting, Merc in my estimation is one of the worst for customer service.
Thanks for this info I ordered a GLA 180 AMG last Sept but have heard nothing about cancellations so will chase it up.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Contacted dealership and they confirmed GLA 180 is now cancelled. Had the option to reorder a GLA 200 but no clue as to when that could be delivered. Cancelled order will never set foot in a Merc dealership again. Shocking customer service they couldn't even be bothered to contact me I had to ring them after reading Glens post.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts