Mercedes GLA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
that will because the light in the dealership is no substitute for the Australian backdrop

What I want to know is, why isn't the "no badge" option available in the UK.... I always think the model designation is "unnecessary".

·
Registered
55 Posts
I ordered a supercharged C-Class some years ago, that was the fastest C-Class available without stretching to an AMG - a C230K I think it was. I asked for no badges and on collection, was given the individual letters in a bag. Apparently they just take them off with a hair dryer!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah I got the dealer to de-badge - looks much cleaner

Also checkout the interior amg line red stitched leather , nice place to be :)

I also wanted the black and silver amg 19" wheels ;)

[/url]

·
Premium Member
64 Posts
roytheboy said:
Very nice. When I saw a white GLA at the dealership it looked more cream than white, but your photos look good.
Yes Mercs white is more creamy coloured especially if you compare it to Audi whose white is very, very bright white.

·
Registered
55 Posts
MB has as many whites as they do blacks, including the whitest white you've ever seen, which I had my C230K in some years ago. It's just that they've chosen a creamy white for the GLA.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
th3o said:
How is the ride with that wheels? Is it too hard? What suspension do you have?
It has the 19" wheels with the amg line suspension , which is firm but absorbs the bumps with a real suppleness , also goes around corners very flat without much leanEdited by: Shadow

·
Registered
0 Posts
When comparing to other GLA's yours looks quite a bit lower to the ground. Why is that? I've also seen other post where the GLA is a lot higher up. Is this an option that you can choose?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts