Mercedes GLA Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know for most of you the thought of fitting mud flaps to the (almost) perfect shape of the GLA would give you night sweats and sleepless nights, but living in the middle of Wales surrounded by farmers dropping all kinds of unmentionable debris on the road they are a must.
When I ordered the car I asked for them to be fitted but the sales exec said that as far as he could find out MB had no plans to bring out any model specific flaps.
Has anyone out there any knowledge of mud flaps from other MB models that would fit? especially at the front as my doors look as if I've tried to pebbledash them as soon as I leave the house.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I've only ever seen one car with the fitted and it looked okay, they're not too intrusive to see on the car and if it helps protect the sides then it's a good idea... it is an SUV after all...

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
According to the service dept. at Shrewsbury Mercedes there are no mudflaps available for any Mercedes AMG model, hard to believe but I've asked the question on three occasions and received the same response each time.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I am wrong. I was looking at the "GLA" accessory page... I guess it doesn't apply to the GLA 45.
... they would probably touch the ground....

·
Registered
0 Posts
Still going to look for some for the 45, looking at some other ways of using universals maybe, there must be a solution just need to find it!

·
Registered
3 Posts
My husband installed front mud flaps on my 2017 GLA250 AMG line and they fitted just fine. Part number A 156 890 00 00. However the rear ones part number A 156 890 01 00 did not fit properly. Anyone had any luck with the rear ones? Here are some pictures showing the front ones installed and the rear panel configuration. Any help or suggestions greatly appreciated. Thank You

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts