Mercedes GLA Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello,

I took delivery of my GLA 220d AMG Line with Prem Plus and Night Package last Thursday, it has the Audio 20 with Sat Nav etc...

I'm trying to get the remote services like unlock and lock from the Mercedes Me app on iPhone, also would be great to remotely get the heaters to clear the windscreen if it gets iced up.

I have seen about the Mercedes Me Adapter, does anyone know how much this will be when it hits the UK? and will it allow locking and unlocking the car? and maybe activate the heating??

Thanks in advance,
Dean

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just an update...

Just had a call form MB, they are adding a Mercedes Me online 'app' shop soon (July Maybe) where for the GLA you can buy/download (not sure if there will be a charge yet) an update to the software that will allow you to have full remote services (unlock / lock, heating settings, check tire pressures, and so on) without the OBD2 adapter. All from iPhone or Android.

So keep an eye out for that!:grin2:

·
Registered
128 Posts
That sounds good, does it definitely heat up though? I thought I had read it activated the ventilation system (which is fans running only).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts