Mercedes GLA Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The GLA has now officially went on sale across the UK and Europe!
Ola Källenius, Member of the Divisional Board, Mercedes-Benz Cars Sales said in the press release, "With its fascinating design and high everyday practicality, the GLA will fill many new customers with enthusiasm for the Mercedes-Benz brand. With the GLA we are expanding the comprehensive SUV range from Mercedes-Benz with further emotionally appealing variants and as such are exploiting the constantly growing compact SUV segment for the brand."

Mercedes will begin with the GLA 200 in Europe and it can be ordered now with the first models arriving in showrooms in March 2014. The new and exclusive GLA Edition 1 can also be ordered now and features exclusive details inside and out. GLA Edition 1 is available for approximately one year following market launch.
The all-new 2015 Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class has already been nominated for World Car of the Year before its even been launched.

Have you ordered your GLA yet?

·
Premium Member
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
oooh looks like I might need a trip to my dealers this weekend then. I need to know when they will get the Mercedes GLA in for a test drive - anyone know?

·
Premium Member
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ah first models not arriving until March

I was hoping to see the GLA in January time so I could place an order as soon as possible.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Will it arrive at all dealers at the same time or will certain ones obtain it before the others ?
My preferred dealers would be at Chesterfield, Sheffield or Doncaster.

·
Premium Member
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My local dealer (Nottingham) has said he should have some more information about when their GLA's will arrive next month (Feb).

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi Nacho
Thanks for that information, if I cannot get that detail locally I will certainly follow that up.
I do occasional travel down that way to see my mother in Cotgrave so if necessary will take a trip to that dealer.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Called local dealer twice and filled out contact details out on website too still no return contact. Either they are selling these like hot cakes or the dealerships cannot be bothered. Maybe I will look at the Evoque again

1 - 9 of 9 Posts