Mercedes GLA Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
CarBuyer recently tested a GLA, and while it deemed the model very competent and pleasant it wasn't all praise.
See what they say below and let me know if you agree with them or not...
o7aYaouKS1k

·
Premium Member
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I don't think I like her as much as I did Rebecca but anyway, about the review.
Personally I don't agree with a lot of what she says about it, I really like the GLA - only two points I don't care for that much;
1/The stuck on sat nav screen (Which she likes!)
2/The rear lights. Think they are too big / stick out too much but that's just my personal opinion.

·
Premium Member
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Visibility is down right claustrophobic without the panoramic roof but I do quite like feeling enclosed in the car. Not a fan of bright open cabins.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Compared to the normal A class i think the space in the GLA is quite good even without the panoramic roof. Much more headroom at the back and spacious feeling all around.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Not a very good review as the presenter didn't do her homework properly about comparing the car to other brands (at the same time)...

I disagree with her about the height of the GLA, I'm regularly parking next to Evoque's, A3's, X1's, etc and the GLA doesn't seem to be that much lower...

Nor would I call it a hatch back as when comparing it to the classic hatches you can see it's wider and higher with a bigger ground clearance (I don't think she actually saw the GLA next to a hatchback)... also just because the boot opens like a hatchback it doesn't mean you should compare it to one otherwise a lot of Porsche drivers wouldn't be happy...

I certainly wouldn't see a hatchback doing the off-road trips I've done recently, not unless it was being chased by the cops and driven by a car thief...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts