Mercedes GLA Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The most potent model, the AMG GLA 45, gets similar visual updates to the normal GLA Facelift model (http://www.glaownersclub.co.uk/forum/8-main-gla-forums/1858-mercedes-gla-facelift.html) and retains its turbocharged 2.0-litre engine with 376bhp and 350lb ft of torque on offer. There are, however, shorter gear ratios for the car’s seven-speed dual clutch gearbox in gears three to seven.

Some extra features have been added to the GLA45 over the base 250, like a new rotary knob, an 'M' button for manual mode, and the option of black, red and black, or silver AMG Design Trim to go along with that already aggressive exterior package.

UK pricing is yet to be revealed, but an increase of around £500 is expected on most models. That would bring the starting price for the 2017 GLA up to about £28,050. The AMG GLA 45 would start at about £46,050.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
yeah i think there is a general bhp error caused by a certain lady sales manager who gave an interview at the detroit auto show. The new GLA 45 (2018 model) will have 381 bhp just like the 2017 version that i've got. Personally the highlights for me are:
a. the option for a 360 camera vs a rear view camera
b. LED lights vs bixenon
a few other items which were options are now standard and a couple of different paint colours

I'm disappointed that there is still no active steering option on the lanekeeping assist yet the driving assistance package costs the same as that on a c class that offers steering assist.

Hopefully in a couple of years they will replace the 4 cylinder engines with a V6 that churns out 400hp. Then i'll consider swapping my gla 45 for another gla amg.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts