Mercedes GLA Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Afternoon all :)

I have an option for a GLA on my company car list and on paper compared to the other options I have it is winning hands down !

I am going to see/drive one on Tuesday (200 SE Executive Auto) as that or the manual is really the only choices I have, they do have a manual Sport but I prefer Auto box anyway. I will find out on Wednesday if I am eligible for the next level up of car list and then the choice may be wider but at the moment that is the option I am looking at.

I have a couple of quick questions.....

Does it come with a heated windscreen ?
The factory fitted towbar, does that come with electrics as well and are they 13 or 7 pin ?
Parking Pilot - I understands this helps you parallel park and displays on the dash console but does it also show on the main information/radio screen on the centre of the dash.
Parking sensors - do they have these front and rear as part of parking pilot so you can just switch them on and park yourself ?

I know I can get these answered on Tuesday at the dealership but thought I would ask here as well :)

Th only other question is ride height/seat height - I am currently driving a discovery 3 so am used to a higher seating position which helps a lot and appreciate the GLA won't have that but I seem to be finding conflicting reviews stating that a) it does have a higher than normal ride/seat height and then others that say it doesn't lol. Anyone set me straight on that one ?

Many thanks in advance and I will try not to ask too many stupid questions....

·
Registered
66 Posts
Hi and welcome along,
I appreciate your questions will have been answered at the dealership now but I'm just wondering what you thought and if you're going for a GLA or not?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts