Mercedes GLA Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Newbie here! Recently purchased a 64 plate GLA220 AMG line (my first Merc)! Have managed to work out most of the gadgets, buttons etc. but struggling to find out how to purchase and activate the Tom Tom live traffic system which is already installed. It tells me to refer to the owners manual / comand online booklet...but I'm struggling to find the relevant info. It's free for the first three years but has to be purchased after that, Anyone able to help please? Thanks.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I know this is a pain, from when I did it three years ago. Sorry, but can't actually remember how I did it. I think it cost around £100 which is a bit steep, but I have found it very useful. However, as that three-year licence has recently run out what I do know is that it is no longer available as a stand-alone purchase. It comes as part of a package under Mercedes-me. Of course the fact that our cars are too old to benefit from Mercedes-me packages seems to have escaped their attention. Bottom line is that to get the live traffic on Comand, it is now a ridiculous cost. I baled!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts