Mercedes GLA Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GLA 220 cdi AMG Line: Got a question hope someone can help with, my car has Bi Zenon headlights, I am convinced it had white LED daylight running where the indicator lights are. These would go out when headlamps come on and you get a white eyebrow light along with the headlight. Can anyone confirm this as now I only get the eyebrow shape for daylight running and the dealership states that the top lights are only indicators and do not light up white. Have I had hallucination in thinking I had white LED lights. If I am correct a picture of the lights on would be appreciated to show my dealer. Thanks

·
Registered
10 Posts
GLA 220 cdi AMG Line: Got a question hope someone can help with, my car has Bi Zenon headlights, I am convinced it had white LED daylight running where the indicator lights are. These would go out when headlamps come on and you get a white eyebrow light along with the headlight. Can anyone confirm this as now I only get the eyebrow shape for daylight running and the dealership states that the top lights are only indicators and do not light up white. Have I had hallucination in thinking I had white LED lights. If I am correct a picture of the lights on would be appreciated to show my dealer. Thanks
the LED indictor light do not act as daytime running lights but rather the EL strip underneath the indicators lights are the DRL's. As in these are

And these you can turn them on or off. To do this in the main instrument cluster in the dash, under convience if memory serves you will find lighting. You can turn them on or off in that menu.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts