Mercedes GLA Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi new here too. Got a black GLA 250 AMG line which I collected at the weekend.

Already had to wash it again this morning, think I'm going to spend a lot of time doing that this winter.

Love it so far!

·
Premium Member
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Welcome to the forums Mat,
Having had a black car before they are an absolute nightmare to keep clean but once they are they look amazing!
Enjoy and don't forget to post a few pictures up, particularly if it's all nice and clean.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Colour is a matter of taste and preference, obviously, and as a designer I am well aware that cars can look very different in the flesh to how they look in pictures and from paint swatches. Consequently I rang around dozens of MB dealers to find out what colour GLAs they had in their showrooms, and then made a point of travelling around until I'd seen every available colour. No contest - it had to be silver, which is to MB what red is to Ferrari. An added bonus to this travelling was that I found out that not all MB dealers are equal on pricing policy. Most followed the rules of their owner-groups and would not discount my car by a single penny. However, not all dealers are equal ;)

·
Registered
0 Posts
HiI also have the 250 in black and after washing and waxing when you turn your back its dirty without it even moving Bit cheeky but could you tell me if your electronic hand brake engages if you turn off the ignition ,take your seatbelt off and open the door.many thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts