Mercedes GLA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there.

About to pull the trigger and get a GLA (spec is a little up in the air at the moment). But thought I'd say hello.

So.... Hello.

Current plan is for a 220D 4matic AMG Line. The dealer is currently offering a very tempting deal on a pre-built car with Premium, Exclusive and Night Packs. This is very tempting (not keen on the wheels being all black, but let see what goes).

It's just the details of the final spec that I am trying to thrash out in my head at the moment. So if anyone has any items that they couldn't live without please let me know.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Trigger pulled. Pick it up on Christmas eve. A nice little present for myself.

So it's a 220 D 4Matic AMG Line with Premium and AMG Exclusive packs, plus being a techie I went with Command all surrounded in in Mountain Grey paint.

·
Registered
2 Posts

So it's a 220 D 4Matic AMG Line with Premium and AMG Exclusive packs, plus being a techie I went with Command all surrounded in in Mountain Grey paint.

enjoy your car, nice colour choice

·
Registered
75 Posts

Car sounds excellent, good spec too.

Welcome along.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hello.

Loving it so far (despite opening the boot a couple of times sitting down and pressing on the key).

Changing from a Freelander TD4 Sport, which was a stop gap car 2 years ago, so the jump in tech, efficiency and comfort is a bit of an eye opener. Still playing with everything at the moment (though have put 1000 miles on it in under 2 weeks).

Only issue apart from boot opening is I am trying to figure out why the Mercedes Me App won't send to the car. I dare say I haven't found a setting that is needed yet in some security thing somewhere.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts