Mercedes GLA Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think there are other threads on this but can anyone tell me definitively if I have a 2015 gla with COMAND can I connect an iPod to it (as you can with almost every cheapie car on the market) or not?

Thank you!馃憤

Registered
I have a 65 plate GLA and plug my iPhone in and run Spotify through it without any issues so I would safely assume the iPod would work too

Registered
A suggestion;- if you copy the music you want to micro sd card post it into slot on dash then run music from there or you can transfer it to the built in hard drive in car, you can also transfer artwork. than press radio button then Audio at top of screen scoll to whichever source and then to what you want to listen to. The only limitation is size of micro sd card. If you have lots of Gb you may have to repeat the loading process.Hope this helps, Nick

Registered
To use an Ipod or Iphone then you need to have specified (And have had delivered) the media interface, which is a different connection in your centre console.

I'd asked for it and it was on the order form, but doesn't seem to have been translated into actually being delivered.

:mad:

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I've had slightly different spec from ordered delivered too...

The fiat 500 I recently hired could read my iPod. It's amazing this isn't standard on a Mercedes!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.