Mercedes GLA Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,New GLA delivered last Saturday - so, sopleased! However, I have tried to connect to the internet in Comand but to no avail. I have an Apple iPhone 5s and as far as I can tell all the settings are correct - Bluetooth is switched but the system says that it can't connect. Any ideas to remedy would be greatly appreciated! Cheers,Andrew.

·
Registered
55 Posts
The salesman set up my iPhone for me but I seem to recall that after a break from using the internet, you have to respond to an alert on the phone telling it that the connecting device (the car) can be 'trusted'. I too have a 5s, which I connect via the USB socket for power. You also have to 'find' the phone (device) from the Command's side of things too, which involves a menu selection that I can't recall right now. Check out the manual and if you still have problems I'll try and talk you through it when I have more time.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Roy, all sorted! I've noticed that the connection speed is quite slow but one can't complain - internet capabilities in the car, technology is moving so fast!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts