Mercedes GLA Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had an issue with one of their rear interior lights not working properly? I've got a Pano roof and the lights are in the upper grab handles, the passenger side works fine but the drivers side seems to not work and then switch itself on at odd moments... it also doesn't come on with the front switch for activating the interior lights... I've been wondering if there's some form of light sequence where the switches need to be set up? I had that once before in a BMW but I can't find anything in the handbook regarding this... any advice is welcome otherwise it's a dealer visit...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi,</font>
</font>Do the rear interior lights go out when you lock the car? Does the light come on when you open the associated door or does it stay on all the time? (Mine did until I pressed the button that is part of the actual light fitting)</font>
</font>That said, yesterday evening I opened the roof, closed it and closed the blind and *both* rearcourtesycame on and since I was driving at the time I couldn't see/figure out why. Eventually they went out.... I like technology, and given my job, I am used to solving interesting problems, but I wasn't expecting to have to use those skills to drive
</font>

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
All the lights go on/off when using the key fob except the problem one... it seems to have a weird life to come on at strange times for no reason... sometimes it works and then other times you can't switch it on/off via the rear switch... I'm beginning to thinks it's a fault somewhere...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts