Mercedes GLA Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
Picked up my new GLA 250e a couple of weeks ago and have been very pleased with the fuel consumption so far but wonder what other owners were getting.
My initial journey was from Grimsby to East Sussex 53.2mpg (I wasn't hanging about). Since then, I have done 40miles before the battery finally went flat and the engine kicked in.
I've twice hit 70+ MPG on 70mile mostly motorway journeys.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi,
Picked up my new GLA 250e a couple of weeks ago and have been very pleased with the fuel consumption so far but wonder what other owners were getting.
My initial journey was from Grimsby to East Sussex 53.2mpg (I wasn't hanging about). Since then, I have done 40miles before the battery finally went flat and the engine kicked in.
I've twice hit 70+ MPG on 70mile mostly motorway journeys.
it’s taken me a few weeks to get used to how to drive in an efficient way, but I have managed 40 in it. most of the time it seems to be about 35, but the one time I ran the battery right down, it stayed on 1% for ages (never saw it go to zero) but always started like it was starting on electric, even when I thought I had no battery left.

It’s quite surprising on my first long trip to see how much % I was putting back into the car by coasting and using the brake less.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts