Mercedes GLA Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had my new 220CDi 4Matic Auto Gla for just over two weeks now and am loving it.
I have however had some concerns similar to those mentioned on the forum like the tailgate being open (luckily a colleague warned me as it was in my work car park. The burning smell and poor fuel economy are also issues that have concerned me so far.
In that regard I'm glad I came across the forum and some of the answers I have read have reassured me a little.
Hopefully some of these issue will iron themselves out as the car has been run in properly, I've covered just over 600 miles so far.

·
Premium Member
64 Posts
Fingers crossed everything can easily be sorted for you. Sounds like the tailgate issue it a big fault so the dealers should easily be able to fix that one soon.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks IP6, thankfully the tailgate has behaved itself (although I do get a bit paranoid and periodically check it is still shut) and I put that down to accidentally pressing the keyfob. The burning smell has not occurred again and I'm hopeful the fuel economy will improve with time.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Suk, my boot opened once but I have since decided I also must have pressed the button in my jeans pocket accidentally. It hasn't done it since so I'm hoping yours is the same 'problem'.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I've read somewhere on this forum that the issue may be down to a conflict on the RC radio frequency. Someone reported there happened to be a Ford Focus parked close by on every occasion they found their boot open and suspected there may be interference from another car ?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts