Mercedes GLA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi</font>
</font>I am a new member here and thought I would say hello.</font>
</font>I collected my new Mercedes GLA 200CDI Executive this week and so far I am over the moon with it. I have chosen Mountain Grey with Light Grey leather interior and for a change from my previous vehicle have decided to opt for manual transmission this time.</font>
</font>I desperately wanted a pan roof but there was not a vehicle with everything that I wanted on it available in the UK within my time frame but I am sure I can live without it.</font>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Welcome, and congrats on your new baby.

Please put your experience into perspective and let us know what your previous vehicle(s) were for comparison purposes.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quandry said:
Welcome, and congrats on your new baby.

Please put your experience into perspective and let us know what your previous vehicle(s) were for comparison purposes.
My previous vehicles in the past 5 years have been a Freelander II auto, and I have had a Mitsubishi Animal also auto and a Mercedes Vito Sport auto. As you can see my last few vehicles have all been quite large in comparison, so right now my new GLA feels quite small but the road holding is incredible.
Anyone know what GLA stands for out of curiosity?

·
Registered
0 Posts
From wikipedia:
"G" indicates the Geländewagen off-road vehicle
"L" indicates "Leicht" (lightweight) for sporting models

and I would guess "A" for A-class line

How would you rate the ride comfort over road surfaces that are in need of repair, e.g., soft, firm, comfortable, stable (all very subjective), and compared to your other vehicles?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quandry said:
From wikipedia:
"G" indicates the Geländewagen off-road vehicle
"L" indicates "Leicht" (lightweight) for sporting models

and I would guess "A" for A-class line

How would you rate the ride comfort over road surfaces that are in need of repair, e.g., soft, firm, comfortable, stable (all very subjective), and compared to your other vehicles?
Thanks for the info. As for the ride it is very smooth and comfortable but still early days yet. I need to have a good run in her before I can give a fair response.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts