Mercedes GLA Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. Just joined this forum. Love the GLA. Have had two test drives now. One with salesman and another today few hours on my own and I love it. Definitely want to order one. Just struggling with which options to go for. Lol. Only changed my car last year and made a mistake and not happy hence wanting to change again this year. So need to make sure I make right choices as can't afford to change my car every year. Lol

Thinking about having GLAcdi200 automaticAMG line with premium plus package

Am undecided about AMG exclusive. I want it coz I love the red belts and leather dash with red stitching. But am worried about the perforated leather. Keeping it clean. Have a small child who is messy. Lol

Also undecided bout command online. Like the big screen and sat nav but don't think I would use a lot of other facilities. So maybe a bit ott

Can anyone give me any advice on these two options please and say what you ordered and why? Anyone just had the Becker pilot nav? Does the smaller screen still look good?

Many thanks in anticipation

·
Registered
2 Posts
I've had mine 2 weeks now. I ticked all of the options boxes. I even ordered the Drive Kit Plus for iPhone although this was on back order and I have subsequently cancelled it as it offers very little in addition to Command Online. I usually go for all black leather but opted for the AMG red perforations for a change. I was worried they might be a little garish but in fact they look really nice. No idea how well they will clean up though but I would let that put you off. I think you might regret going for the smaller screen and I always want satnav. The sunroof is fabulous. A quality addition. My car is black and have gone for the night pack. I've driven on 18 and 19 inch alloys and the comfort seems the same but the 19inch look so much better. My advice is to tick as much as you can afford but wheels first, then premium plus then command then executive package. The blind spot assist is nice.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts