Mercedes GLA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi i have ordered my new GLA 220 AMG which i hope to collect in May looking forward to it and hope the forum can answer any points i raise

·
Premium Member
64 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forums,

What colour have you went for? Any option boxes ticked or missed off?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
went for the grey metalic full leather with red perforations 19" wheels think i got all the extras pano roof sat nav etc

·
Registered
0 Posts
Ringtons,

I have the exact same car which I got 2 weeks ago so would be interested once you take delivery of your car, ifs comes with blind spot assist. My car happens to have it even though I didn't specify the drivers assistance package. Curiously, that is the only bit of the package that seems to be enabled and have found no reason why it is installed.

Of course I'm not complaining as it works very well as I found out last Saturday on the M40 bring ing my daughter back from Uni for their Easter break. But I would be interested to hear if your car has blind spot assist enabled or not.

Bhavin

·
Registered
0 Posts
Seems like this is going to be a popular choice of colour... I'm expecting my 220 CDI AMG Line PPlus sometime mid next month...cant wait. I'm yet to see one on the road yet...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts