Mercedes GLA Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ha all newbie great forumjust ordered a gla 200 cdi amg line auto in jupiter red and was told there is a 14 week waiting list,does this sound correct.all does anyone know if the power tailgate comes as standardthanks in advance

·
Registered
55 Posts
Welcome to the forum Learoy. I had to wait about 12 weeks for my car, and no, the power tailgate is not standard. However, you can change your order up to a certain date, so it's not too late to change your mind if you have the cash ;) The 'extra' packages are expensive if you only want one item from each list, but they are actually really good value for what you get - really good :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Welcome!!
Yes that sounds about right for a new, factory built car. Be glad you're not buying a Porsche Macan... 12 month waiting list

I ordered my GLA 45 in August with a delivery date of November 20th ish. It came forward to October 20th, then slipped to October 27th, then November 7th and I picked it up on 31st October.
... and I thought the Germans were good with planning.. or is that the Italians??

1 - 8 of 8 Posts