Mercedes GLA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we jsut took delivery of a new GLA250 in Cirrus White. Pleased do far!

It replaced a one year old c-class estate that we loved, but that was jsut too low slung for some of the places my wife goes with the dog and it also struggled with some speed bumps at the in-laws house!

I've been a regular on a SAAB forum where I got lots of help with my ageing 9-5, so looking forward to getting involved here.

J

·
Registered
21 Posts
Congrats J!

I too choose White, its an awesome colour!

Don't forget to post some pics up in the Gallery section!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The c-class was white too, but it was polar white as opposed to cirrus white. this one is a bit creamier and I think it looks a little classier.

We got a car that was in stock rather than wait for delivery - ours is the sport but we looked at a red AMG-line with night pack. with it's red dotted leather seats and blacked wheels, as well as the red seatbelts it seemed to be trying just a little too hard, so opted for the white one!

I've probably now offended someone with a red AMG-line with night pack - sorry!

·
Registered
21 Posts
I was looking at putting the night pack on mine, but after seeing the cirrus white in the showroom, the silver trims did it more justice than black!

·
Registered
15 Posts
we jsut took delivery of a new GLA250 in Cirrus White. Pleased do far!

It replaced a one year old c-class estate that we loved, but that was jsut too low slung for some of the places my wife goes with the dog and it also struggled with some speed bumps at the in-laws house!

I've been a regular on a SAAB forum where I got lots of help with my ageing 9-5, so looking forward to getting involved here.

J
Surely the fact you can't take the speed humps on the way to the in-laws is a reason to keep your C-Class? :wink2: :grin2:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts