Mercedes GLA Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just ordered a White GLA 250 AMG Line with a few extra's (got the HK speakers for free) - coming April.
MBinformedme the latestmodelsall come with standard fitoff-roadcomfortsuspension which suits me just fine (roads around here are rough and wanted the extra clearance).
Think previously the AMG Line received the lowered sports suspension? (or was added as a no cost option in some cases?). Either wayi'm sure this has been mentioned somewhere onherealready.
Anyhow, thought to pop on and say hi + read up on all yourexperiences whilst I'm waiting!
Lot's to get through

·
Registered
0 Posts
welcome
how long a leed time did they tell you for delivery. i ordered mine last week in november and was told 14 to 15 weeks

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
learoy said:
welcome
how long a leed time did they tell you for delivery. i ordered mine last week in november and was told 14 to 15 weeks
I ordered end of Dec. They mentioned about having 4 slots available to me at the factory for the build and a 12 - 14 week wait. But this ties up with the new 15 plates, so it kind of makes sense.
Wonder if they'll make you wait until then too?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I too have the GLA250 AMG line and I'm sure you won't be disappointed. It may not be an AMG45 but it's still a pocket-rocket when you drive it aggressively ;) ...it also does around 40mpg on long (fast) runs, which is impressive for the power it has :)

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
roytheboy said:
Welcome to the forum. I too have the GLA250 AMG line and I'm sure you won't be disappointed. It may not be an AMG45 but it's still a pocket-rocket when you drive it aggressively ;) ...it also does around 40mpg on long (fast) runs, which is impressive for the power it has :)
Bed it in first, or give it a good thrashing?

Talking about it makes me want it even more... Roll on April!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Pip said:
Bed it in first, or give it a good thrashing?
Speaking as an engineer, bed it in.
Speaking as a racing driver, thrash it.
Giving a balanced answer: take it easy for the first 1,000 miles, then thrash it

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
roytheboy said:
Giving a balanced answer: take it easy for the first 1,000 miles, then thrash it
I've now booked off the week of delivery to get those miles on quick! Who's up for a convoy?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Popped in to MB - 3 weeks and counting.
They want it in my hands before the months out to get it in the books for this TAX year.
Can't wait!

·
Premium Member
64 Posts
Hopefully we can keep you entertained for the three weeks before you disappear for the week when you collect it

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
MB just called. Car will be available to pick up Tuesday next week.
Been a long wait since Xmas, but boy am I excited

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Heading over to Betws y Coed (was there a couple of weekends back for the zip-ling) to hit the mountain pass. Nice drive over there - think Roy's not too far away.
Assuming everything is okay

·
Registered
55 Posts
Pip said:
Heading over to Betws y Coed (was there a couple of weekends back for the zip-ling) to hit the mountain pass. Nice drive over there - think Roy's not too far away.
Correct - just down the road :) Have fun!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts