Mercedes GLA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Erm...Active Park AssistWorked a treat in dealers car park...butTried it 3 times to show people and1st attempt fine, not too many people about but the 2nd 2 times I gave up.Probably my reluctance to trust that I'm not going to hit the other parked cars, so really carefull and then people are waiting to get past, so gave up. It's something I could live without. How about you?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Well, it's like this.... I test drove other makes which not only parallel parked but also bay parked and did it really well. However.... This car, Hmm... I have lost confidence in it entirely it didn't work once when I tried to show someone my super duper car
even the salesman couldn't get it to work until about the TENTH try! I did try it on a main road frantically trying to get it to work and of course, it didn't
so I don't use it at all. Bit of a failure by Mercedes me thinks. Reverse camera excellent though if you can remember how far the White line is away from the wall etc. thank goodness for bleepers EH?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Half the time I try it, after pulling to a halt when the P symbol shows, it doesn't offer me the option to start! I need to read the manual again.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts