Mercedes GLA Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've just got a 2016 Gla registration date end of June 2016. I love the car but certain things don't seem to be working, minor things in a lot of people's eyes but just niggles if I'm honest.
. Text message symbol greyed out? Dealer response is apple software issues of compatibility, originally advised to downgrade IOS to 9.x, did this no change (my head unit is not command online)
. Internet although I can connect using phone hotspot it will not connect or download mercedes apps, simply says cannot download at this time, same response from dealer as above.
. Mer exes connect me, dealer signed me up to it and nothing appears in the app? Spoke to support for mercedes connect me who advised adapter not required, already built in, all I need to do is purchase the other packs. My concern is that I spend the £138:00 pounds for 3 year subscription and there not going to work?

My dealer has been a complete nightmare, not replying to emails, failing to return phone calls, not as yet resolving any issues, presently I've been offered a free service, to be honest I've already signed up for a 3 year service plan, so felt this is of no use to me so requested they pay the £138:00, due to current resolution of problems my fear is that the purchased packs won't work.
Has anyone got some sound advice for me please as I'm at my wits end.:|

·
Registered
3 Posts
My dealer told me something would need to be fitted to my car, I took a gamble and paid £69 on the MB website anyhow "for the vehicle status updates" and it all worked as soon as I paid it. I since told my sales guy and it would seem they had no idea it worked like this. MB not told them, not thier fault

It is a bit quirky though and can inform you thay your car is locked etc when it is not.

I live in a "no" mobile signal area and this app simply reports the data it had the last time it could connect. It should at least say it can't connect at this time.

TBH, save your money, unless you get a freebe out of it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts