Mercedes GLA Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any progress for using Apple CarPlay with GLA.?<br style="color: rgb51, 51, 51; font-size: 14px; line-height: 18.2000007629395px;">I have brand new GLA, just arrived yesterday.. As I know new C class comes with CarPlay..

·
Registered
2 Posts
What is it you want from CapPlay that you don't already get from command online and your iPhone? I was tempted by the Drive Kit Plus but cancelled my order when I realised that it offered very little extra and certainly nothing I needed.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I was thinking the same thing. I was disappointed that Car Play was not ready for my GLA's delivery but now I have the Command stuff that talks to my iPhone even when it's in my pocket, and I can even call out to Siri if it's sitting on my centre console ("Hey Siri..." etc.), I'm not sure what more I would need. I guess if you're crazy enough to want to Tweet as you drive, you might find it useful in the short time you have before you get distracted all the way to hospital, but given that the Command unit will even read out the news to me while I'm driving, I'm not now sure what else I could want!

·
Premium Member
64 Posts
As a bit of an Apple fan boy I admit I am / was looking forward to this integration although I will admit I'm not sure how different an experience it will be compared to MB own products.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts