Mercedes GLA Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

The wife recently purchased a 2014 GLA200 and within the permanent display (the separate, smaller, screen above the main multi-function display) it currently shows kph speed and the time. Within the manual it states that the kph speedometer can be switched to show the outside temperature by going into the settings menu>instrument cluster (sub menu).

She would like the outside temperature shown as the default, but despite many attempts to change this the option to choose outside temperature or dig. speedometer is not present!

Has anyone got any pearls of wisdom they can share please?

Thanks in advance :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi All,

The wife recently purchased a 2014 GLA200 and within the permanent display (the separate, smaller, screen above the main multi-function display) it currently shows kph speed and the time. Within the manual it states that the kph speedometer can be switched to show the outside temperature by going into the settings menu>instrument cluster (sub menu).

She would like the outside temperature shown as the default, but despite many attempts to change this the option to choose outside temperature or dig. speedometer is not present!

Has anyone got any pearls of wisdom they can share please?

Thanks in advance :)
I had the same problem, I wanted a temperature display, found it by accident really. Try selecting settings and factory reset it worked for me.
Phil

1 - 2 of 2 Posts